Telehealth Services (Medical Triage & Health Education)
NurseWise is a medical triage and health education phone service that provides 24/7 support to the patients of contracted clients.
NurseWise’s triage nurses are experienced professionals who have the knowledge to help patients with immediate health concerns make informed decisions. Through accurately identifying callers’ needs, the clinical teams ensures patients are directed to the appropriate level of care for their situation – whether it be providing home care guidance, setting an appointment with a primary care provider, or recommending a visit to Urgent Care or the ER.
Using in-depth assessment and evaluation, NurseWise continually improves systems, processes and services to provide cost-effective, quality care and award-winning health solutions that deliver positive, measurable results for our clients.
NurseWise utilizes Dr. Barton Schmitt’s Pediatric Medical Protocols and Dr. David Thompson’s Adult Medical Protocols in the delivery of triage care. These physicians are recognized leaders for creating standards in triage care which are applied throughout the United States and internationally.
- Client retention rate of 98%
- Client satisfaction rate of 96% as determined by an independent third-party
- Triage caller satisfaction rate of 94% or better
Quality Improvement / Quality Assurance
- Comprehensive, ongoing, performance based
- Compliant with URAC Core Standards and Health Call Center Standards
- Awarded URAC accreditation as a Health Call Center in 2012 for certification through 2015