Telehealth Services (Medical Triage & Health Education)
NurseWise is a national leader of nurse triage, medication adherence, health education and outreach services that delivers positive, measurable results and improved health outcomes through quality care, award-winning services and customized solutions.
NurseWise’s triage nurses are experienced professionals who have the knowledge to help patients with immediate health concerns make informed decisions. Through accurately identifying callers’ needs, the clinical teams ensures patients are directed to the appropriate level of care for their situation – whether it be providing home care guidance, setting an appointment with a primary care provider, or recommending a visit to Urgent Care or the ER.
Using in-depth assessment and evaluation, NurseWise continually improves systems, processes and services to provide cost-effective, quality care and award-winning health solutions that deliver positive, measurable results for our clients.
NurseWise utilizes Dr. Barton Schmitt’s Pediatric Medical Protocols and Dr. David Thompson’s Adult Medical Protocols in the delivery of triage care. These physicians are recognized leaders for creating standards in triage care which are applied throughout the United States and internationally.
- Client retention rate of 98%
- Client satisfaction rate of 96% as determined by an independent third-party
- Triage caller satisfaction rate of 94% or better
Quality Improvement / Quality Assurance
- Comprehensive, ongoing, performance based
- Compliant with URAC Core Standards and Health Call Center Standards
- Achieved full Core and Health Call Center accreditation from URAC
- Awarded Health Information Product (HIP) 2 NCQA Certification
- American Academy of Ambulatory Nursing (AAACN) certification of nurses
- Professional Patient Advocate certification for Customer Care Professionals