Starting in 2011, Magnolia Health (Magnolia) provides services to Mississippi Medicaid beneficiaries included in the targeted populations for the MississippiCAN program including:
- Department of Human Services Foster Care Children
- Breast/Cervical Cancer Group
- Working Disabled
- Disabled Child Living at Home
- Pregnant Women
- Children under the age of one
- TANF Adults 19-65
Magnolia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise offering both core Medicaid and specialty services.
Health Insurance Marketplace
With quality healthcare solutions, Ambetter from Magnolia Health helps residents of Mississippi live better. And now, it’s easier to stay covered with our Health Insurance Marketplace insurance plan: Ambetter.
Centurion is a joint venture between Centene and MHM Services Inc., a national leader in providing behavioral and other healthcare services to correctional systems.
Founded in 1981, MHM is a national leading provider of healthcare services to correctional systems and serves over 200 correctional facilities in multiple states across the nation. Centene is a top-tier Medicaid managed care provider with over 25 years of experience and manages care for over 2.4 million lives nationwide. Centurion’s innovations in healthcare operations and proven managed care principles will deliver new levels of clinical efficacy and cost efficiency for correctional systems.
- Full staffing of healthcare positions
- Innovative correctional healthcare management systems
- Leverage existing state-funded managed care networks
- Compliance with federal healthcare reform initiatives
- State-of-the-art care coordination and utilization review
See how we give back to our community at the plan level: