COVID-19 Vaccination: Safety for Pregnant Women
Centene recommends following the guidelines issued by local health authorities, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization.
We all have a role to play in protecting our communities and families from the spread of coronavirus. It is similar to other communicable viruses. Follow these tips to prevent infection:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizing rub (must contain at least 60 percent alcohol).
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze by coughing/sneezing into your elbow.
- Promptly dispose of tissues in a wastebasket after use.
- Clean public surfaces thoroughly.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Get a flu vaccine.