The COVID-19 pandemic has further strengthened Centene’s belief that telehealth will significantly improve access to healthcare for our most vulnerable populations. By expanding telehealth capabilities, including extending grants to providers living in rural areas and offsetting upfront costs of new equipment, we’re enabling our provider network to continue offering high-quality, accessible healthcare to those we serve.
- Engaging Patients During COVID-19: Q&A with Operose Health CEO
- Centene and Samsung Team up to Enable Virtual Care Options for Underserved Communities
- Centene to Waive Primary Care, Behavioral Health, and Telehealth Costs for Medicare Advantage Members for Remainder of 2020
- Centene To Invest In New Technology, Supplies To Improve Access To Quality Healthcare For Incarcerated Population
- Centene Equips Critical Medicaid Providers with Telehealth Resources
- Caring for Our Employees and Communities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Centene To Expand Access, Reduce Cost Of Care For Most Vulnerable Populations Affected By COVID-19